The aim of the Association for Intercultural Dialogue is to figure an education and a mentality in the spirit of the European values both for the young people and adults through:
– promoting the democracy`s values;
– promoting the tolerance as the main democratic value;
– the fight against any kind of discrimination;
– understanding the role of diversity.
In order to achieve this aim, the Association performs the following activities:
– organizing courses, meetings, workshops, exhibitions, symposiums, artistic workshops (theatre, plastic arts etc.) to spread the knowledge about the Holocaust and its manifestation in art;
– achieving and editing books, magazines, flyers, posters, informal programs and other informative materials;
– organizing training courses, seminars, conferences and same other manifestations in the country and abroad in order to share the European culture needed to European citizenship;
– establishing and promoting collaboration relations with other similar associations as well as natural persons from the country and abroad in order to achieve the association`s aim;
– achieving partnership with legal and natural persons from the country and abroad for co-operative activities;
– other activities according to the law and the association`s aim.
ADI is member of the Romanian network of Anna Lindh Foundation: http://www.annalindhfoundation.org/members/association-intercultural-dialogue